This article covers small town museums in Midwest US, including Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Please also ...
Packaged foods contain more chemicals, additives, sodium, fat, and other unhealthiness.
Seek fresh, sensible alternatives to packaged foods whenever possible. For instance, at a convenience store, instead of a bag of chips, crisps, or candy, buy a piece of fresh fruit or a bag of cashews or almonds.
Here are some interesting links:
- Dr. Oz’s Packaged Foods Detox
- List of healthy packaged foods
- Homemade alternatives to pre-packaged foods (message board)
- Homemade alternatives to pre-packaged foods (article)
- Athletes ditch packaged bars
If you are a dietician, frequent or infrequent traveler, or someone who wants to contribute to this ongoing series, you can email me at [email protected] or leave a comment.