For my latest California road trip—mostly through the Monterey Peninsula and down Big Sur—I experienced the funness of a JUCY campervan. JUCY ...
Packaged foods contain more chemicals, additives, sodium, fat, and other unhealthiness.
Seek fresh, sensible alternatives to packaged foods whenever possible. For instance, at a convenience store, instead of a bag of chips, crisps, or candy, buy a piece of fresh fruit or a bag of cashews or almonds.
Here are some interesting links:
- Dr. Oz’s Packaged Foods Detox
- List of healthy packaged foods
- Homemade alternatives to pre-packaged foods (message board)
- Homemade alternatives to pre-packaged foods (article)
- Athletes ditch packaged bars
If you are a dietician, frequent or infrequent traveler, or someone who wants to contribute to this ongoing series, you can email me at CharlesMcCool@gmail.com or leave a comment.