We stayed at The Ivy Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland in May, between the peak periods of Mother’s Day weekend and ...
Since I bought my new Subaru Forester about 21 months ago, I have really enjoyed my road trips (especially unpaved roads) because the Forester has good off road clearance, with amazing visibility (great for my fun road trips), interior space, and fuel efficiency—compared to similar vehicles.
Subaru Ambassador: What and Why
I was recently selected as a Subaru Ambassador. What does that mean, especially for you? Well, for one thing, I have a large box of new Subaru items to share with people. Interested? Read on.
How to Get Some Subaru Swag
In exchange for your Subaru pictures, Subaru stories, or expressed interest, you might be selected for some Subaru gear. I am calling it #Fall4Subaru.
I am the sole sponsor and will subjectively select swag recipients. #Fall4Subaru is not sanctioned by Subaru.
3 ways to enter:
- take a picture with the theme of #Fall4Subaru and email it to me: mccool -at- usa.com. You can also post it to Twitter and/or Instagram; tag me (@CharlesMcCool) and include the #Fall4Subaru hashtag.
- leave a comment below about an experience related to the #Fall4Subaru theme
- leave a comment below telling me why you want Subaru swag
Subaru Ambassador Swag Items
I have been provided a Subaru Ambassador stash of new branded items to give to McCool Travel followers (or anyone I want): including sunglasses, water bottles (2 types), camping cutlery, carabiners, flashlights, bandanas (fandanas), and even a portable snow shovel.
Rules? There are really no rules. You know me by now, right?
Here are some guidelines, though:
- I will assign prizes to interesting entries. Inspire me, humor me, entertain me.
- Swag will also be distributed at one or more in-person events (TBD) so not every item will be available through this #Fall4Subaru swagtacular. However, the sooner you enter, the better chance you have to score Subaru swag. I do not have to wait until all entries are submitted to choose.
- Selected entries will be published on McCool Travel and shared with Subaru.
Now, let’s have some fun. For your chance at free Subaru merchandise, remember to email me your best #Fall4Subaru photo, comment below with a #Fall4Subaru story, or just ask in a comment!
Thank you. Happy travels no matter which vehicle you use or road you are on.