For McCool Travel’s 136th travel profile, I am pleased to present Cacinda Maloney. Dr. Maloney—she is a licensed chiropractor in Arizona—made a decision long ...
A picture is worth 1,000 words, they say. Well, I think great pictures are worth much more. Great pictures inspire, motivate, and make me dream.
Here are some drool-worthy travel Instagram accounts I follow (and some suggestions). Besides just listing a few accounts, I will describe why they inspire me.
8 Great Captivating Travel Instagrammers to Follow
1. Ft. Lauderdale Sun. I do not specifically wake up every morning to see what Andy Royston of Ft. Lauderdale Sun has posted. Without fail, though, his photos grace my Instagram feed and catch my eye. It actually is a great way to start my day. I might be hooked.
2. Visit Virginia. Since I live in Virginia, I must give a shout out to Visit Virginia. Not only are their Instagram photos inspiring and amazing but they often re-post shots from other people. That gives me more people to follow and more Virginia eye candy to behold.
3. Clark Little. Simply and utterly magnificent. I am in awe of every Clark Little photo.
4. Kara Franker. Heading back to South Florida, the Instagram feed of Kara Franker always captivates me. Kara has an interesting background as a recovering lawyer and ex-NFL cheerleader but her pictures are fun, lively, and oh so colorful.
5. Stay Salty Florida. I recently discovered Stay Salty Florida and their feed is my latest inspiration. Every picture is drool worthy and makes me want to get on a plane to Florida.
I reached out on LinkedIn, asking for some Instagrammers to follow. These are among the suggestions I received.
6. Chris Burkard. Well, Chris Burkard really was not on my radar until I heard his name at the recent TBEX conference. Then he was suggested by Andrew Hickey and I had to check his Instagram feed. Wow, his photos are captivating, amazing, and compelling.
7. Christine Amorose. C’est Christine was suggested by Kelsey Ohleger, who said, “She shows a great lifestyle mix of food, fashion, scenery and travel. She is a good example of a former expat turned settled nine-to-fiver that still manages to make travel a priority. And when not traveling, she finds adventure in everyday life in NYC. She’s a continuous inspiration for me.”
8. Kristen Kellogg. Border Free Travels (Kristen Kellogg) was suggested by Jessica van Dop DeJesus. Kristen’s Instagram feed has a nice mix of landscape, seascape, and videos from around the world. I am particularly impressed with some of her food pictures, which seem to be most difficult to capture.
Do you have suggestions of Instagrammers to follow?
This blog has been verified by Rise: R7dbb625578497f8585bc9f88cdda6508