Now that the summer is coming to a close, it is time to think about trips for the Fall, Winter, Spring, and, egad, next Summer.
To help travel consumers and independent trip planners, I have included links to five previously McCool Travel articles. I call this collection—travel myths debunked.
Someone produces a report saying the optimal time to buy airfares is ## days before flying and then practically every travel media outlet rehashes the info. Such information then becomes a “rule” to most but a myth to me.
Travel Myths Debunked
- Never buy airfares on the weekend
- Cheapest airfares are always found here
- Lowest hotel rates can be found here
- Save money by buying a travel package
- Travel prices cannot be negotiated
What else would you add to my Travel Myths Debunked collection?